AKTU Admit Card 2018-19 (Odd Sem )- B.Tech B.Pharma MBA 1st 3rd 5th 7th Sem Hall Tickets 2018-19 have been released at www.aktu.ac.in. The B.Tech B.pharma MBA MCA BHMCT BFAD B.Arch Mam course students can download AKTU Odd Sem Admit card 2018-19 from the official website.
AKTU Odd Sem Exam Instructions for Students
Here Entrancerank.com is providing the AKTU Examination Instructions for the Students for appearing in the Odd Semester examination.
- Reporting Time at Exam Center.
Morning Shift:- 9:00 AM ( No One will be allowed After 9:30 AM)
Evening Shift:- 1:30 PM ( No One will be allowed After 2:00 PM)
- Bring Your admit card as well as the Institute ID Card- Both Are Compulsory.
- The Mobile/Digital diaries/electronic watch and any other electronic gadget except memoryless scientific calculator for specific subjects shall be considered as UFM case. If Anyone caught, He/she will be awarded Zero Marks.
- Must Sit as per seating plan displayed on notice board of the Examination Center.
- Check the number of pages(1-32) or any other kind of damage in your answer script, if found then change the answer script immediately before the commencement of the examination.
- Check the Question paper for any kind of discrepancy i.e. subject code, subject Name, and questions of the question paper during first thirty minutes of commencement of the exam, so that it can be provided in Time, after that no corrections shall be entertained by the University.
- Do not bring the materials like slips of papers/mobiles/digital diaries/study material/revision notes in the examination Hall.
- Must write the subject code, subject name and subject id on the answer script.
- Do not write anything (expect your Roll no. at specified space) on the question paper which can be considered as UFM Case.
- Draw all the required drawing/figure and graph by the pen in Answer script.
- Do Not Write Roll no., Mobile No. or any other remarks in the answer script that disclose the student’s identity. Any such writing shall be treated as UFM Case.
- Do Not damage/change the barcodes on the answer script.
- After taking your seat, check thoroughly for any piece of paper or any material around you and if found, report immediately to the invigilator Before the Exam Begins.