KEAM 2019 Application Form :- Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical where KEAM serves as its acronym. This examination is a state level examination conducted for candidates to move forward with their UG programmes across the state by getting admissions in renowned institutions and colleges all across Kerela. The examination gives its weight age to more of people who want to emerge their interests into science streams like B.FSc and B.Tech, MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BDS, B.Sc, B.Sc (honors) agriculture, B.VSc (animal Husbandry).
KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Indian Nationals/PIO/OCI candidates can apply.
- Candidates seeking admission to these courses will be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I (NK I) & Non-Keralite Category II (NK II).
- The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- There will be no upper age limit to apply.
|Engineering||Qualifying Exam: Pass Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination.Minimum Marks: Pass above exam with 50% marks in mathematics separately & in PCM subject together.
Relaxation: 5% relaxation in minimum marks for reserved category candidates.
|Medical & Allied (MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries, and Forestry)||At the state level, no entrance exam will be organized.Qualify NEET exam & satisfy the nativity conditions stipulated in KEAM 2019.|
|Architecture||Qualify National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) examination.|
HOW TO FILL THE KEAM 2019 APPLICATION FORM?
You can move ahead and apply for these examinations if you wish to, and for that you will have to log in and register in the official main website of the KEAM examination on the Internet. Once you’ve logged in and registered your account there, you can fill in the application form and your details.
The cost of filling the application form is INR 1000, but that’s only for people not belonging to SC/ST. However, the candidates who belong to the SC/ST categories are obligated to pay 500 INR. If you wish to have a look and go through the prospectus of this exam, you can find them in some registered post offices across the state. One of the features of the application of this exam is that if you belong to the SC category and have an annual income of less that 40,000 INR you do not have to pay any amount in order to get your application filled.
However, you need remember one thing that once you register for the exam, take a print out of your application form and send it to the address below:
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, Kerala
Phone: 0471- 2332120, 2338487
This is the address of Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Exams.
WHAT ARE THE IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER FOR THIS EXAMINATION?
• Putting forth the security card along with prospectus happens during the month of February, 2019.
• The last date for registration happens by the end of February, 2019.
• The last date to take a print out and submit the application form you have filled is supposed to be done by March, 2019.
• The exam would conducted somewhere during 4th week of April, 2019.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KEAM 2019 EXAMINATION ONLINE?
• Go on the official website link of KEAM EXAMINATION
• Click on the notification bar which says ‘REGISTRATION’
• Click on Accept by abiding by all the terms.
• Enter all your registration information and click on “REGISTER”
• Once you’re done registering you would be provided your own application number.
• Click on the box that says “Proceed to Upload Images”
• You will have to go ahead and upload the images of your photograph, digital signature and your thumb impression for identification proof
• Now you will have to enter the other required personal details about yourself, make sure you enter them correctly
• Go through your application once again and make sure you haven’t made a mistake in the details and then move on to click “Final Submission”
• Pay your application fee after the submission
• Now, remember you’ve to send the copy to the address given above to click on the option that helps you get a print out of your form
• Paste your passport size photograph on the print out before sending your application form in order to get it approve by the Government gazette
• Attach all the required documents and then send your application form on the address mentioned above.