SRMJEEE 2019 :- With time the number of B.Tech aspirants is increasing and so the number of opportunities is also increasing. Out of all entrances for Engineering entrance
examinations, SRMJEE is one such entrance examination that aspirants are inclined
SRMJEEE is of university-level engineering entrance exam, which is taken up by the
SRM Institution of Science and Technology. It undertakes exams every year in the
1st week of November 2019 which provides admission for UG engineering courses.
Qualified candidates for entrance exams are allowed to proceed for admissions.
Before the entrance exams, candidates have to go through a lot which includes–
SRMJEEE APPLICATION FORM 2019:-
Candidates need to fill the form carefully as no errors or faults are allowed to change
once the forms are relinquished.
Go step by step to apply for SRMJEE 2019:
• Schedule yourself in SRMJEEE portal which is online & Offline mode.
• Log in with your email ID and password.
• Opening date of registration will be 1st week of November 2018.
• Closing date of registration will be the last week of March 2019.
• Enlist the specifics correctly.
• Double check it before final submission.
• Attach a scanned photo with a signature with 10th & 12th Mark sheet.
• The application fee is Rs. 1100 and non-refundable.
• Payment mode can be in the form of DD in favour of SRMIST payable to Chennai
or else can prefer net Banking.
• The file should not exceed more than 500kb.
• Last but not the least take a print out of the form and application.
• Note down the generated application number as well as a reference number. For
checking out the results after exams get enrolled.
• If candidates pay the application fee through DD, they have to send the filled application along with DD in the given address:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu, 603203
- SRMJEEE Application fee amounts to Rs-1100/-
- The mode of payment would be DR/CR card/Net Banking/DD.
The most important portion of the examination is the Eligibility Criteria, let’s take a
glance of that:
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2019:-
These eligibility criteria are always bought up for the benefit of candidates, which
help them to proceed towards the admissions without any hesitation.
NATIONALITY: Indian OCI & PIO card holders can also apply.
AGE: Candidates of age 17 years and above as on 31st December 2019.
HIGHLIGHTS ON COURSES OFFERED:-
QUALIFICATIONS – Candidate should have passed 10th & 12th exams or still
pursuing can also apply from well-recognized organizations.
SUBJECTS – Primary subjects like physics, chemistry, and mathematics are
PERCENTAGE – Candidates should secure aggregate 60% or more than that PCM
for kattankulathur, Ramapuram and vadapalani campus and 50% for NCR Delhi
B.TECH BIOTECHNOLOGY/ B.TECH BIOTECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING/
B.TECH GENETIC ENGINEERING:-
QUALIFICATIONS:- Candidate should have qualified 12th board and candidates
who still appearing 12th board in this academic year, both are eligible to apply.
SUBJECTS:- Primary subjects of the candidate should be physics, chemistry,
biology, Mathematics, biotechnology for IB with a diploma.
SRMJEEE Important Dates 2019
Here, we have updated the tentative schedule for SRMJEE exam 2019:
|SRMJEEE 2019 Online Application Release||1st week of November 2018|
|Last date to fill OMR application||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date to fill online application||2nd week of April 2019|
|Slot Booking Starts||2nd week of April 2019|
|SRMJEEE Exam Date||3rd week of April 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2019 Result Declaration||1st week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||2nd week of May 2019|
- EXAMS WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE 1ST WEEK OF APRIL 2019.
- RESULTS WILL BE OUT IN THE 1ST WEEK OF MAY 2019.
- ENGINEER’S WAKE UP AND MAKE IT WORTH, BY YOUR EFFORTS AND DEDICATIONS.
- LUCK DOESN’T ALWAYS COMES TO YOU.