NEET 2019 – The NEET Medical exam conducted every year to which thousands of candidates appear for is an entrance exam conducted for the candidate looking forward and aspiring for the courses and fields of MBBS & BDS courses. This exam is conducted by CBSE Board online and offline modes or variations in order to bring down the admissions of people into medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country. All medical institutions consider NEET score for providing admission in MBBS/BDS courses to provide the best people in services of medicine.
The Application for NEET 2019 was released on the official website of CBSE. Candidates who move ahead in the journey are the ones who are qualified to get an admission in MBBS and BDS are the ones who cracked this examination.
NEET 2019 EXAM SCHEDULE & IMPORTANT DATES
• February 8, 2019 – NEET 2019 notification released.
- February 8, 2019 – NEET EXAM application form available.
- March 12, 2019 last date for submission of NEET application form.
- March 13, 2019 last date of online payment for NEET application form.
- March 15-17, 2019 correction window for NEET application form.
- March 17, 2019 NEET admit card available for download.
- May 6, 2019 NEET, 2019 EXAM DATE.
- May 25-27, 2019 display OF NEET 2019 OMR answer sheet.
- June 4, 2019 NEET Result declaration.
- June 12-24, 2019 NEET counselling first round (AIQ)
- July 3, 2019 last date of joining.
- July 6-12, 2019 NEET counselling round two. (AIQ)
- July 22, 2019 last date of joining.
- August 12-22, 2019 Mod-up round of counselling for NEET
• August 26, 2019 last date of joining.
NEET 2019 APPLICATION FORM
The NEET 2019 application form was available to be filled by the candidates aspiring to excel in the field of medicine and science on February 8, 2019. The last date to fill and apply for this examination was March 12, 2019.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NEET 2019
• Identification ID
• Date of Birth
• State Code of Eligibility
• Any disability status
• Examination Center
• Qualifying of exam code
• Marks obtained in 12th grade
• Father’s and Mother’s name
• Digital photograph
• Please note that no aadhar card is required for filling of the NEET application.
NEET 2019 APPLICATION FEES
The NEET application fees must be paid while submitting the application form online.
• For General and OBC the fees is INR 1,400/-
• For SC/ST/PH the fees is INR 750/-
NEET 2019 SYLLABUS
The NEET 2019 syllabus consisted of three subjects that are, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Each subject had it’s own syllabus and chapters that the candidates were supposed to cover up.
Physical World and Measurements
Laws of Motion
Work, Energy, and Power
Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
Properties of Bulk Matter
Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
Atoms and Nuclei
Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
Oscillations and Waves
Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
Structure of Atom
Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
d and f Block Elements
s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Some p-Block Elements
Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Diversity in Living World
Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
Genetics and Evolution
Cell Structure and Function
Biology and Human Welfare
Biotechnology and Its Applications
HOW TO PREPARE FOR NEET 2019 EXAM
- Prepare a time table
- Practice last year question papers
- Have a time schedule and try covering up the entire syllabus
- Practice mock tests
- Keep yourself stress free
- Do not panic on the thought of the exam.
NEET serves as a single getaway exam for medical students to appear and enroll themselves into the top universities of Government and Private ones. This is an official authorized exam conducted for the candidates interested in the field of medicine.