JEE MAINS is an engineering entrant exam conducted by the CBSE Board in order to bring in entrances of scholars into the field of engineering and technology. This is an exam conducted annually and every candidate who passes through all the rounds of selections makes through into IIT or NIT institutions.
JEE Main 2019 APPLICATION FORMS
The only way of applying your forms into JEE MAINS is by visiting the official CBSE website where you would receive the application form which you’re supposed to fill your entire details in. This application form is an easy one which could be completed in three simple steps :
• Fill in all the details in the application form accurately and recheck.
• Upload or add your passport size photograph.
• Put on your digital signature for your personal authorization and verification.
HOW TO APPLY for JEE MAINS 2019
To trickle down to the accurate steps in order to apply, here we go :
• Go ahead visit the official CBSE website and then click on the registration option on the page.
• Click on the notification tab which says “JEE MAINS 2019 APPLICATION FORM”
• Also, do remember that the candidates have to have a valid aadhar card for registration of this examination.
• Do hold and fill the valid and accessible e-mail ID and phone number in the form for any communication and notification would be sent on your e-mail or phone number.
• Now check that you have filled all your details correctly in the form. Try to re-check just in case you have the chance to rectify any mistakes.
• You will then have to scan and put up your recent passport size image, digital signature and left-hand thumb impression and upload it when asked on the website.
• After all, this is done, you’ve to pay your application fee. Make sure you take a print out of the form just in case of any future needs.
JEE APPLICATION FORM FEES
• The JEE application form fees vary in two categories. For writing one JEE Main paper, that is either Paper 1 or Paper 2, candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category boys have to pay 1000 INR and girls have to pay 500 INR. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category have to pay 500 INR.
• The candidates who wish to right both the papers in JEE MAINS, the ones belonging to General/OBC category girls have to pay 900 INR and boys 1800 INR. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category have to pay 900 INR.
JEE MAINS 2019 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
• Candidate should have passed his 12th-grade examinations from an authorized school/college.
• The candidates should have passed their 12th grade with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
• The maximum number of attempts the candidate can give for this exam is three.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR JEE MAIN 2019
Here is a list of all the important dates that you’ve to mark in your calendars in case you choose to appear for this examination in the gear 2019:
• The JEE MAINS 2019 exam notification will be released in November 2018.
• The online application form would be commenced in December 2018.
• In case of any images or details to be corrected the time would be given until December 2018.
• The online application forms would be shut in the month January 2019.
• Last dates to pay the application fee would be in January 2019.
• In case of any corrections again in the application forms you have filled, you get a chance to make the changes and correct your mistakes, this will happen in the month is January 2019.
• The admit card for this examination would be available to you in the month of March 2019.
• Examination date for offline examination would be released in April 2019.
• The examination dates for the online examination for the candidates would be released in April 2019.
• The release of the entire answer sheet and the OMR would be put forward for availability in April 2019.
• The declaration of the result that is score and rank would be done in April 2019.