JEEUP 2019 :- Along with many nationally recognized institutions where students can realise their dreams setup either by the central government or other private institutes that allow students from all over India to take admissions, the state governments have left no stone unturned to ensure that aspirants of their state can get through their dreams if not at a national institute , then at least at the state level. Out many states, one such initiative is taken by the Uttar Pradesh Government also. The JEECUP 2019, is a state level entrance conducted by the joint Entrance Examination Council UP. This exam is conducted for providing admission to various courses. To bag a seat here, here is the list of requirements you will have to go through. Check Full details about JEECUP 2019 (UP Polytechnic) Application Form, Important dates of JEEUP 2019 Exam, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee , syllabus, & How to Apply online etc.
UP Polytechnic 2019 Exam Dates
The JEEUP exam application form will be released in the 4th week of December 2018. The form submission last date 2nd week of February 2019.The hall tickets will be available for downloading in the 2nd week of April 2019. The exam dates would lie in the 4th week of april 2019. The declaration of results will be in the 3rd week of May 2019 . Finally the counselling will start from May or June 2019.
JEEUP 2019 Application Form
The aspiring candidates will get the application only through the online mode . The candidates will be permitted to fill only one UP Polytechnic application form in each shift of exam. The details to be filled in the application form should be filled as per the 10th class certificate. The students will have to upload their photograph, signature and left thumb impression. The images should to be uploaded should be in JPEG format. The candidates will not have to send the hard copy of the application to the council. The candidates need their Aadhaar card mandatorily to fill the application form.
JEEUP 2019 Application Fee
The candidates will have to pay a application fee of Rs 300/- for general & OBC and Rs. 200/- for SC &ST candidates, The bank charges will also be added to it. One payed, the application fee will not be refunded. The fee payment can be done through the online mode or even through e-challan of SBI bank.
UP Polytechnic (JEEUP) Eligibility Criteria
There are different set of eligibility criteria for different courses .
- For the Engineering & Technology Diploma the candidates should be 10th or equivalent exam passed or must have appeared with atleast 35% marks .
- For Agriculture Engineering the eligibility should be 10th or equivalent exam passed or appearing in 12th with agriculture subject having a minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- For Fashion design, home science and textile design and engineering the eligibility is or equivalent exam passed or must have appeared with atleast 35% marks.
- The eligibility criteria for Modern Office management & Secretarial Practice is 12th passed or appearing and must have Hindi and English subjects in 10th or 12th .
- For Library & Information Science , the required eligibility is 10+2 passed or appearing.
- For diploma in Pharmacy the eligibility is to pass Intermediate exam with Physics and chemistry.
- For Post Graduate Diploma In Biotechnology , B.Sc passed or appearing with biology, chemistry/ biochemistry is required.
- For post graduate Diploma the graduation degree in any stream will do. For Diploma in Hotel management and catering technology, 12th pass engineering with 35%.
- For Diploma in aircraft maintenance or appeared with science stream is required. The aspirant should have minimum 50% in PCM and lastly lateral entry in engineering & Technology Diploma Course, 12th passed or ITI is required.