MAH CET 2020– MAHARASHTRA COMMON ENTRANCE TEST otherwise known as MAH CET is an exam organized on state-level introduced for PG courses managed by the
Directorate of technical education, Maharashtra. This could be the best achievement for the MBA / MMS students who are willing to get their goals for better future.
For which candidates need to prepare themselves so tough that they can come up
with every challenge served to them by the authorities.
MAH CET EXAM DATES AND APPLICATION FORM FILL UP 2020:-
• MAHCET 2020 Registration Form fill up will be done on online mode for every candidate who ever belongs to
Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra, Jammu & Kashmir migrated candidates also can
go for it.
• Candidates are always warned for the double check of there documents which
they release for their admission during the form fill up.
• Any documents or certificate goes mismatched during the final verification the
whole year goes waste for the student which they need to stick it in their mind.
• Candidates are requested to attach a scanned signed image of there with the
application for easy details.
• Login with your own e-mail ID and password for safe side to get updates of the
courses and EXAMS, which will again be used for checking results with the help of
• Registration will starts from 3rd week of January.
• Registration should be finished within the 2nd week of February.
• Admit cards will be updated from the 4th week of February, the student needs to
carry a copy of it for future use.
• Exam date will be out during the 2nd week of March. (Online mode)
• Result declaration will be on the 4th week of March.
• The procedure starts from form fill up till result declaration all will be in online
mode student need to take care of it.
• The exam will be written in only 1 language that is ENGLISH.
• Multiple choice questions with no negative marking.
MAH CET FEE STRUCTURE 2020:-
• For normal candidates, it will be rs1000 /-
• For SC/ST/VJ/DT-NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC & handicapped
disabled person belong to Maharashtra only it will be rs800 /-
• Payments can be clear by net banking or through cheques only.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2020:-
QUALIFICATIONS:- Candidate should have 3years of Bachelor's degree from well
MINIMUM MARKS:- At least 50% for aggregate students and 45% for SC/ST/OBC
and mentally challenged students.
MAH CET EXAM PATTERN 2020:-
Its basically divided in 4 groups which will be of graduation level no particular
syllabus will be given, for the candidates, this will be a revised portion with some
twist and turns from which they can be able to know their intelligence level. In short,
we can say it will be a surprise test of their previous portion. No need to stress just be calm and go through your college portions if needed can prefer different boards graduation papers to revise or gain some extra knowledge.
GROUPS TO BE FOLLOWED:- ( FULL MARKS 200 )
GROUP 1– LOGICAL REASONING: consists of 75 questions, 1 mark for each, it
means full marks will be 75.
SKILLS THAT ARE NEEDED: How quickly and accurately candidate can think,
asses, ability skill to interpret numbers in sequence.
GROUP 2– ABSTRACT REASONING: consists 25 question, carries 1mark each, full
marks will be 25.
SKILLS THAT ARE NEEDED: Same as the above there is no more difference in
this two groups.
GROUP 3– QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE: consists of 50questions, full marks will be
SKILLS THAT ARE NEEDED: How fast is the candidate with his/her calculations,
how well he is with is arithmetic problems, in solving ratios, proportion, percentage,
the power to measure quantitative reasoning, Interpretation of tables, common graph
GROUP 4– VERBAL ABILITY AND READING COMPREHENSION: consists of 50
questions. Carries 1 mark each, full marks will be 50.
SKILLS THAT ARE NEEDED: How good is the candidate in reading a passage,
language ability, sentence completion, synonyms, antonym, language skills etc.
TIME DURATION WILL BE 150 MINUTES.
MAH CET ADMIT CARD AND RESULT 2020:-
As have said before Admit card will be updated online and candidate needs to
download it for future requirements of admissions, as it contains all necessary details
regarding the examination like reference ID and ROLL no. As soon as the results are
out the candidates are requested to download the file and print it out.
This file ( result sheet ) need to be attached with the admission form of colleges or
Institutions they will sign in. Candidates are also bound to fill up the counseling form of DTE. Maharashtra. Centralized admission process will be conducted.
After clearing the entrance, by which students get the right to chooses the best college, school or institution according to there ranks.
HERE WE END UP WITH OUR CONCEPT, HOPE THINGS ARE MADE
CLEAR AND CORRECT. WE ARE ALWAYS PLEASED TO SEE THE RESULT OF
OUR GESTURES TO INFORM YOU.
THANK YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY AHEAD.