TANCET 2019 :- Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2019 is the state level entrance exam, which is held under the ANNA UNIVERSITY, Chennai. The courses offered are M.E, M.TECH, MCA, M.ARCH, M.PLAN, & MBA. Interested candidates hurry up and go through this article to know more about TANCET 2019:
TANCET EXAM DATE 2019 :-
- TANCET 2019 Online form fill up starts from the last week of January to 3rd week of February.
- TANCET Exams will be held on 3rd week of March 2019.
- TANCET 2019 Hall tickets will be out on 2nd week of March 2019.
- TANCET Results 2019 will be declared on the 4th week of March.
- Merit list students have to then go for TANCET 2019 counselling procedure which will held in the month of May.
- Candidates need to attach the photograph along with the form they applied online.
- The Application fee will be per program basis Rs 500 and Rs 250 for SC/SCA/ST candidates of Tamil Nadu only.
TANCET 2019 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
- Candidates from different states can apply, but their eligibility will be checked by the head office itself.
- Final year students and students appearing in April/May 2019 Exams are also eligible.
- Candidates who have a valid GATE score has no need to apply for this.
- Candidates with valid GATE score in Engineering science (XE) & life science (XL) are bound to appear TANCET.
TANCET QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:-
FOR M.TECH/M.ARCH/M.E/M.PLAN :-
- Students Should have Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum marks to be secured 50% and 45% for SC/ST students.
- Valid GATE score students of 2017 2018 & 2019 can also apply.
FOR MBA :-
- Students Should have minimum 3 years of Bachelor’s degree.
- Pass marks 50% and 45% for reserved category candidates.
FOR MCA :-
- 3 years of Bachelor’s degree of BCA, B.SC (computer science, Information Technology) with Mathematics of +2 or graduate level degree.
- Minimum 50% to be obtained and 45% for SC/ST.
TANCET EXAM PATTERN :-
- Exams will be conducted in college rooms itself.
- Time duration will be 2 hours.
- 100 marks questions to be asked in each courses :-
Except MCA & MBA other courses are divided in 3 parts.
PART 1 and PART 2 contains questions each which carries 20 marks each.
PART 3 contains 60 questions which will be of 60 marks.
- Both objectives and multiple choice questions will be there.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- MCA & MBA subjects carry 100 Questions each of 100 marks.
TANCET SYLLABUS 2019 :-
- MCA Topics: Quantitative ability, Analytical reasoning, Logical Reasoning, computer awareness, Verbal ability & Basic Science.
- MBA Topics: Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
- For other courses candidates will have to prepare full syllabus.
TANCET EXAM CENTERS :-
Chennai, Coimbatore, Chidambaram, Dindigul, Erode, Karaikudi, Tiruvelveli, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Tiruchirappali, Thanjavur, Vellore, Villipuram and Virudhunagar.
TANCET 2019 Hall Ticket
ANNA UNIVERSITY will update admit card in the official website on 2nd week of March 2019.Candidates need to be very careful with their admit cards till the end of the examination and if lost candidate has to pay Rs 100 penalty which will further provided by another admit card after the exams.
TANCET RESULTS 2019 :-
- TANCET 2019 Results will be out in the 4th week of March.
- Result sheet need to be get downloaded by the candidates for future admission process, for which they need to log in.
TANCET COUNSELLING 2019 :-
- Shortlisted candidates who pass the entrance exams have to appear counselling session after the EXAMS.
- Admission process will start from the month of May, which will fully based on the marks secured by the candidates in the Entrance.
- During admission, students are requested to verify their each and every document which they need to deposit if, any verification goes wrong, their admission may get refused.
Please check the documents and then apply or deposit.
- Candidates will be allotted to different colleges for their verification for admissions so they did not have to worry about the process.