UPSEE 2019 – Uttar Pradesh state entrance exam (UPSEE) is a state level entrance exam, which is led every year by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow. The entrance exam is also called UPTU. Candidates willing to take admission in the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in various streams, namely engineering, management, and pharmacy in the state can appear for UPSEE 2019. Other important notifications regarding the exam will be announced by the related authorities on the official website.
Candidates can check here pertinent information with respect to UPSEE admission process, qualification, syllabus and important dates relate to the exam and its result.
UPSEE 2019 Exam Dates
- Students can start registering for UPSEE 2019 from the 4th week of January 2019.
- Registration for the entrance exam closes by last week of February 2019.
- If candidates want to correct any data in the application, they can do so by the last week of March 2019
- Admit cards/ Hall ticket for UPSEE 2019 will be released by 2nd week of April 2019.
- UPSEE 2019 will be conducted during the last week of April 2019 for all the Undergraduate courses and in the 1st week of May for all the Postgraduate courses.
- Results will be declared for the UPSEE 2019 by the last week of May 2019.
- After the results are announced, counselling session commences in the month of June 2019.
UPSEE 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the application form from the official website only through online mode from the 4th week of January 2019.
- The candidates are required to upload their scanned photograph, signature and left-hand thumbprint in the application form in the prescribed format.
- Applicants will also be provided an opportunity to correct their mistakes in the application form if any.
- All the interested candidates are expected to send the applications by last week of February. 2019.
- The registration will be Rs. 1200 for male/transgender candidates of General and OBC and Rs. 600 for SC/ST Candidates and Girls/PH candidates of all categories.
- Payment of application fee is accepted only through online mode. Students can pay through debit cards/credit cards or net banking.
UPSEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- On the basis of Nationality all the Indian Citizens, NRI, Foreign Nationals, PIO, Children of Indian workers, in Gulf countries and Kashmiri migrant candidates are eligible to apply for UPSEE 2019.
- All the candidates who are willing to apply for the exam should have an Aadhaar card.
- There is no age bar for the candidates to apply for the exam.
- All the seeking candidates who are appearing for their final exams can also apply for UPSEE 2019.
- For B.Tech- candidates must have passed class 12th or an equivalent exam with physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- For B.Tech (LE) – candidate must have studied Mathematics at class 12th. The candidate must possess a B.Sc degree and Diploma in Engineering.
- B.Tech (Biotechnology) – candidates must have passed class 12th or an equivalent exam with physics, Mathematics/Biology, and Chemistry.
- B. Pharma – the candidate must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- MBA – The must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent degree.
- MCA – the candidate must have passed class 12th with Mathematics along with a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent degree.
UPSEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- UPSEE is a computer-based online and pen paper mode exam depending upon distinct courses.
- Candidates will be asked a set of objective type questions in the exam except for B.Arch.
- The candidate will be awarded 4 marks for each correct question. In case a candidate marks for more than one option for the same question then he/she shall not be provided any marks.
- There is no provision of Negative Marking in UPSEE 2019.
UPSEE 2019 Syllabus
- The syllabus will be varying according to the courses.
- It will be more or less class 12th or graduation level according to the different courses.
- For B.Tech, the syllabus will include questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For B.Pharma, the syllabus will comprise questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
UPSEE Admit Card 2019:
- Admit cards will be available on the official website from the second week of April 2019.
- Admit cards will be available only through online mode.
- If a candidate finds any error in the admit card then he/she is advised to contact official helpline immediately.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to get their admit cards to the exam center, so students are advised to keep a print out of admit card with them.
UPSEE 2019 Result :
- Candidates can check their results through online mode in the last week of May 2019.
- To check the results, candidates will require their Roll number or application number.
- Separate merit list will be released for each course on the basis of marks scored in UPSEE 2019.
- If any candidate wants his answer sheet to be reviewed again, he/she has to write an application within seven days of the declaration of the result to the Registrar Office of the A.P.J Abdul Kalam University.